So far I am enjoying club. They aren't crazy strict, but I'm still working/exercising hard. Tuesday and Thursday I have PE on top of club after school. Today, PE was last block, and we ran around the school for about 25 mins (I only stop to walk twice, for about 30 secs each :D) and then I ran more during club.
I am so exhausted...(but it's a good kind of tired.) I don't get home earlier than 7pm during the week. Wednesday and Friday are Japanese lessons and I get home about 7pm. The rest of the week, club ends at about 6:30, but then after we have to sweep the field.
The soccer field/baseball diamond is all dirt, so we have to drag big brooms around after to even it out and remove most of the marks from are cleats. Speaking of which, I was able to finally buy some supaiksu (spikes/soccer cleats), so now I don't have to wear my converse :). They are Puma, so kinda expensive but they were one of the cheaper pair at the store.
Anyway, (sorry I'm jumping around a bit XD) I usually don't leave school until about 7pm - I have to sweep the field, then change, and I talk to the others a bit - so I don't get home until 7:30 - 7:45pm! So late, but that's the life of a student in Japan. I really don't have any free time during the week anymore. It's pretty much go to school, club/Japanese lessons, come home and eat, about an hour of free time/study(doesn't happen often >.<), bath, then a bit more free time and to bed between 10:30 and 11:30pm. I sometimes end up falling asleep after supper XD.
Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining. It's not my intention. I'm just trying to give you an idea about my day to day life. I'm enjoying being busy. However, this also means that I may not have as much time/energy to post on my blog... but I will do my best to keep it updated. :)
Also, I would like to say a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to my dad back in Canada! \(^o^)/ Miss you (and everyone back home)~♥!
So tired, time for bed... ( -.-) zzz
oyasumi~ (goodnight)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
No Free Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
thks sweetie, its times like these that we really miss u 2.
stay safe and keep having fun, luv dad
Post a Comment