Yesterday, I sprained/rolled my ankle during club. It didn't hurt that bad, so I just kinda ignored it. However, today it kept getting worse and worse until eventually my host sis took me to the school nurse.
Backup a bit... the schedule was changed around a bit, so I'm not normally in the library before P.E. (I'll be writing a post about my classes soon) but today I was. I was exhausted today, so I fell asleep. I do sometimes doze off, but wakeup well before the bell. Unfortunately I didn't hear it today, and was still asleep. My host sis came looking for me when I didn't come back for gym, but I guess she didn't see me. Luckily the librarian woke me up. She is super nice, and didn't seem to care that I was asleep. Anyway, I ran into my host sis in the hall (she came up again to look for me).
Since my ankle really hurt, we went to the nurse and I got some ice, and then we went to outside to meet the rest of the class, only 5-10 mins late. We were running around the school, but I couldn't do that. We have 2 teachers for PE. One guy is pretty hard on us and kinda intimidating. I found him kinda scary at first, but he's just really loud (like most gym teachers). The other kinda is younger (I think he's a new teacher) and isn't too hard on us.
The new teacher asked where I had been and my host sis goes and tells him I fell asleep in the library and didn't hear the bell. I thought "What the heck are you doing?! Trying to get me in trouble?!" Everyone started running right after, so I was alone with the teacher and he was like "Mou, Jenny (Geez, Jenny)!" and he gave me the dirtiest (as in glare type thing) look ever. I was like "Kowai! (scary), but he was kinda smiling, so I wasn't sure whether he was trying to be a serious teacher, or just teasing me... I just laughed nervously XD. He didn't say anything else about it though... so whatever...
I just sat there and watched people run laps, and cheered them on. My ankle is still kinda swollen, so I didn't go to club either. I got a twisted ankle on one leg and a huge bruise from a soccer ball that won't seem to go away on the other >.<. Geez... XD
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
I slept too long
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment