Went to City Hall today to register for my Alien Registration Card. I was very surprised that I was the only foreigner there. Other than at Narita airport, and the other exchange students. I have yet to see another foreigner. It makes me feel alone…idk.
Anyway I should get my card in about a month.
I figured out to use the space heater in my room, and I was nice and warm last night. You’re not supposed to sleep or leave the room when it’s on, so this morning was kinda cold 10C, but my bed was nice and warm ^^. The heater scared the crap out of me because when you turn it on it makes this loud bang. I thought for a sec it was gonna explode O.o
I’m going to visit my high school tomorrow. School is out right now, so there won’t be many people there… but I’m still nervous XD.
Still raining…
Monday, March 29, 2010
Nil Foreigners
Labels:
alien registration card,
cold,
foreigners,
host family,
Japan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment