Today is the day! I leave for the airport in about 5 hours!
I went to school yesterday to say one final goodbye to everyone and got a whole bunch of hugs. I was so close to crying T.TI had my family goodbye party last night. I have an amazing, supportive family! I’m gonna miss everyone sooo much.
I’m pretty much packed now. I think I have too much stuff, but nothing I can do about it now. I just have one or two things to put in my suitcase and then I’m all set.
I feel strangely calm right now. I thought I would be freaking out, but maybe I’m just over tired… It doesn’t feel like I’m leaving. o.O I should probably try to sleep for a few hours….
I want to say thank you for everyone’s support. I really appreciate it.
Stay tuned for the next update, coming to you from Japan!!! ^^
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Goodbyes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Waaaaah I can't wait until you blog from Japan! As soon as you get there kkk? :)
Post a Comment