So when okaasan got back from work, I went up to my room to get my stuff for my japanese lesson. However, when I got to my room… there was a surprise, unwanted guest on my window.
The next minute or 2:
Me: Ahhh!!
Okaasan: Jenny, daijoubu? (are you okay?)
Me: ano… heya ni mushi bzz bzz wa aru. (um... There is a bzz bzz bug in my room. - I didn't know what it was called in japanese XD)
Okaasan(in my room): eh! Hachi. Abunai! (it’s a wasp. Careful/dangerous!)
We were able to catch it between the 2 shoji screens on my window. I guess they got rid of it while I was at IFIE. So if you were paying attention, I had a wasp in my room. Wasps here are like twice the size of the ones in Canada! Kowai (scary)! We still have no idea how it got in there :S.
So I’ve signed up for Japanese Lessons. I’m level 2 (out of 4). When they gave me the application, they said the classes were on Tuesday and Thursday. Then when I got the email for my placement, they said it was Wednesday and Friday. I email them back asking if that was right, and they said no, my lvl 2 class was really on Tuesday and Thursday.
Okaasan and I biked to the building for my classes, and she said she would meet me there after. I got to my supposed classroom, and I was the only one there. After about 5 mins 2 guys came. We started talking while waiting for the teacher, and they said they were in lvl 1 class. I thought: oh crap! I bet my class is actually tomorrow >.< It was weird being in a higher level than them because they were in their mid/late 20s XD. Anyway, the teacher came and told me to go to the office, because this was lvl 1 class.
I went down to the office and they told me my class was tomorrow So confusing >.< Anyway, at least I’m getting lots of practice biking to IFIE. I think I am almost ready to go alone :)
Also, I finally finished my speech for the assembly at school on Thursday. Now I just have to memorize it...
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Buzz Buzz
Labels:
bike,
IFIE,
japanese lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wahhhhh
i just figured out you can comment on these things!!!!! woohoo~
(ps. ive been checking your blog every.single.day. no joke. im your biggest fan!i feel like im learning japanese too man. go me go.)
anyways. aiyahhh you have to give a speech at the assembly?! GOOD LUCKKKKKKKK.
miss ya!
Post a Comment