Monday, April 26, 2010

Blueberry Frappuccino

On the weekend, my host sis was away. Okaasan and I went to this dance festival nearby. There was everything from break dancing to more traditional dances. Everyone was so good! It was cute seeing the kids - some were like 6 or 7 - break dancing. We also ran into my friend (from school)'s mom. Okaasan and her have been friends for awhile. She was really nice, and kept saying how cute I was XD. She also asked to borrow my skirt, haha. Everyone in Kanazawa seems to dress well... like really fashionable, designer jeans and whatnot...

It was really cold so we went to Starbucks to get something hot, but I ended up getting a Blueberry Frappuccino XD

It was soooo delicious!!
People at school found it funny that I hung out with 2 moms, but I had a good time with them. It was nice to be with japanese people that were a little more...mature... but only a little XD.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

tooooo cool! :)