Japanese school is all about tests...
Anyway, my homeroom teacher told me I didn't have to take any tests... but I have chosen to take Korean. I don't know if I mentioned it earlier, but I am taking Korean at school. I think its my favourite class, because I am actually learning something, at the same time as everyone else. The teacher is awesome, cause he actually treats me more or less like an average student, asking me as many questions about how to read/write_____ and say the self introduction, as everyone else.
I am not trying to brag, but I think I'm actually one of the better ones (other than the only guy) in the class. Some of the korean pronounciation sounds nothing like Japanese... more like english, which gives me an advantage.
For the test, all we had to do was read about 20 phrases and the teacher timed us. To see who went first, (there are 10 in the class) we did "jan ken pon" or japanese rock paper scissors. I unfortunately lost, and ended up going first. I thought I did really bad, cause it seemed to take forever.
However, we got our marks back, I got the only 100%! I can't believe it! I was the fastest (3:15) and the only one to read everything right! The guy sitting next to me saw my mark, and proceeded to steal my test and showed it to the rest of the class ~.^
I feel, like I could actually do well in this class :D
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Tests...again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment