Saturday, July 31, 2010

July has been super busy!!

Sorry I haven't been able to post in awhile, I have been super busy. It's been summer holidays since the 20th, but I still go to school almost day for soccer club. ITS SOOO HOT!! Everyday is at least 35*C! I've gotten tanned quite a bit (at least for me it is). You just stand outside and start sweating like crazy. Everyone carries a towel with them XD.

Since I'm going to Hiroshima in August, AFS took Helle, Gus and me to watch this really old movie on Hiroshima. We were the only foreigners there, and like the only young ppl too. It was sad, tho we didnt understand alot of it. We kept thinking that this would be really awkward if we were american, tho some of the people probably thought we were. White ppl=american in Japan (most of the time).

We hung out after, and since it was soo hot, we decided to go watch Toy Story 3! It was all in Japanese, and we were so proud at the end of the movie when we realized we understood most of it! \(^o^)/ It was a cute movie too :).

I've hung out with (exchange) friends soo much this summer, when I'm not at club ;). Gone to karaoke alot!
My homeroom at school, including my host sister went to Australia for a 3 week homestay, so the last week or 2 of school was helping them prepare for that XD

I also went to Noto from the 24-27, but that will be in the next post :)

Not a very eventful post, sorry. Busy and super tired and would like to go to bed :)

0 comments: