So I haven't posted anything in about a week. Sorry! School wasn't that eventful. I did, however join the soccer club! Well I haven't actually done anything yet, because the past week has been rather rainy and next week is exams, but after that I will actually start club. I'll post more about it then.
Speaking of exams, my homeroom teacher says I don't have to write any, which means I have all but Friday off next week! The other exchange students I know, still have to go to school even though they aren't writing exams, but I don't :D. It's only half days, so hopefully I can hang out with some people after, or it will end up being somewhat of a boring week. Unfortunately, my geography teacher says I have to write the test. It's the class I understand the least (so much kanji >.<) in... but I will do my best. That means I have to go to school Tuesday...
Okay, so this past weekend, there was a festival in Komatsu. On Saturday, the AFS students in Komatsu (Yuka, Katta and Irisz) were given tickets to a children's kabuki play. They invited me, Helle, Gus and Jared (Rotary). Us from Kanazawa took the train into Komatsu. The kabuki play was kinda interesting, but I didn't understand a thing O.o They were speaking in old japanese, which made it very difficult to understand, but the little kids were really cute!
We had okonomiyaki for lunch and then decided to wander around the festival a little more. We ended up in this one part wih sooo many different food stands. It all looked soo delicious :D
After we went to take purikura, because that's what you do everytime you go out :p.
We went to Yogen Fruz. There was a sign that said est. 1986 Toronto, Canada. I had no idea Yogen Fruz was Canadian! XD I got a Raspberry smoothie which was pretty good. The ice cream looked sooo delicious, but it was kinda expensive.
We ended up going to the top of Daiwa again and tried taking jumping pictures. FYI: we were jumping off a bench, not Daiwa.
I wanted a Blueberry Cream Frappuccino (I'm seriously addicted to it ;P) and I some people wanted donuts, so we went to Mister Donut and ate there, and then went to Starbucks and we got drinks.
I finally bought a new wallet, cause my old one was too small and had started to rip (too full of purikura and 1 yen coins...lol).
We ran into Jared and Sandy (Rotary) so we hung out with them for a bit, and went out for Curry Rice. Besides Okonomiyaki, I think Curry Rice is my fave food :).
Food in Japan in general is delicious (except Natto X\) I ate so much today... hehe



1 comments:
i love the wallet!
and the pictures of you are so pretty :)
Post a Comment