Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

It’s 2010! This is the year that I go to Japan!!

I had one of the best Christmases. I'm not sure why, maybe cause I was enjoying every moment since I won't be here next year and it felt extra special. Most of the stuff I got was for exchange. I got a DSi!! I’m pretty sure a lot of DS games are not regional so games I get from Japan would be able to play on my N. American DSi. I also got an awesome polka dot umbrella, tee hee. ^^ I spent a lot of time with my family, and it kinda hit me that next year, I won’t be here. New Year was also a lot of fun. I went to a friend's house, who I haven't seen in a long time. we played rock band mostly. It wasn't anything all that exciting, but I still had a great time with her.
I started school again today. I have 2 weeks of classes left and then finals and them I am finished!! I’m gonna miss everybody, not seeing them everyday and whatnot, but I can’t wait to be finished.
I got my COE (certificate of eligibility) which means I could technically get a visa, but I need a host family. I know it’s still early, but I want my family! No one else has gotten there host family, but I’m sure it will happen soon.
Anyway, that’s about it. I probably won’t post anything for the next couple weeks, cause I will be too be studying for diplomas.
22 days until I am done school.
2 months 3 weeks until I leave!!

0 comments: